Sometimes, asking the question "What do we stand to lose?" can be a powerful and meaningful way to understand and measure the values of our society and the world on a global scale.
After watching this AWESOME documentary, what are your thoughts? You may wish to respond to the following points:
- What role do citizens play in environmental action?
- What role COULD/SHOULD citizens play in environmental action?
- What values do you think should shape economic decisions connected to climate change? Why?
- What political and economic decisions should Canadians make to respond to climate change?
- What political and economic decisions should Canadians make to protect biodiversity?